The Articulation Therapy Tool
created to address misarticulated phonemes
with color and creativity.
• Individual downloadable phoneme-specific books created to address....
/p/, /b/, /m/, /n/, /f/, /d/, /t/, /k/, /g/, /l/, /r/, and /s/
• User-friendly speech therapy tool, which can be used by anyone working with children. This includes SLPs, SLPAs, OTs, COTAs, educators, tutors, parents, and etc.
• Easily adaptable by professionals or individuals so they may be able to meet the needs of the child(ren) being treated for articulation
• Address misarticulated phonemes
• Increase vocabulary skills
• Increase mean length of utterances
• Phonemic Awareness
• Home Exercise Program
• Naming colors
• Taking turns
• Visual motor coordination
• Line orientation (coloring in the lines)
• Attention to tasks
• Horizontal vertical / circular scribbles
We love our customers! Do you have a question? Are you looking for a book that isn't in our store? Drop us a line anytime, and we will get back to you with answers!
9610 Long Point Road Ste 355, Houston, Texas 77055, United States